“You’ve been boo’d!” Such a fun tradition, make it cuter with this free printable!
Have you been Boo’d? You have seen this before right? You drop off treats and a note on your neighbors and friends porches and then doorbell ditch giggling all the way to the getaway car. Then the recipients “pay it forward” and soon almost everyone get’s Boo’d! It’s super fun.
This is one of my kid’s favorite Halloween traditions! Anytime we get to bring treats to neighbors anonymously and run away is always a hit. It’s almost as fun as Halloween itself…almost. 😉
Steps to Booing!
- Print out 2 copies of the free printable “You’ve Been Boo’d” and cut one in half. One side is the instructions and the other side is the door hanger or window hanging.
- Decorate and make the door hanger cute.
- Grab some treats or fun Halloween toys, and put them in a plastic pumpkin, or in a witch’s cauldron or in a fun Halloween surprise ball! You could also just put them in a little gift bag or box.
- Add the instructions, the door hanger and the second copy in your gift.
- Drop off on friends or neighbors porch, ring the doorbell and RUN!
You’ve Been Boo’d Free Printable
Supplies to decorate door hanger:
If you want to make your door hanger that you hand out cuter like I did, this are the steps I took.
First cut the card stock down to just bigger than the Mummy paper. Second, wrap in washi tape, and a strip of coordinating paper. Next, glue the mummy on top. Finally, add a piece of ribbon to hang it from the door. I punched a hole and put a grommet in it to give it a more finished look.
Maybe it will inspire others to decorate the ones for their neighbors or decorate their own before hanging them up. The kids love helping with this kind of thing! They could also use it as a coloring sheet!
“You’ve Been Boo’d” Free Printable Download
Get the FREE Download and print on a regular sheet of paper or card stock.