I am not a coffee drinker, but I still love me some Starbucks.
When I lived in Portland, I was usually within walking distance to about 4 of them at any given time.
Unfortunately we moved to a town that does not have a “real” Starbucks.
Are you kidding me? A town in Oregon that is not over-run by them?
Alas, it is true.
So how do I indulge my pumpkin steamer cravings in October and November, and my gingerbread steamer cravings in December? Or what if you have a Starbucks on every corner but are trying to cut back on your spending?
Luckily I have a friend…a friend who works as a big shot at Starbucks…and he let me in on the how-to for these yummy little treats.
And guess what? So easy, so simple, and it will only cost you pennies instead of dollars for one!
Here’s the recipe…
- 1 cup milk
- 1 TBS & 1/2 of Toriani flavored syrup (pumpkin, gingerbread, peppermint, eggnog, caramel…some of our favorites.)
- Warm milk on stove while whisking it, to make it frothy, or microwave, you won’t have that whipped taste, but it is faster! (Even better? Above said friend got me a cocoa latte maker for Christmas one year, and it heats it all up while whipping it, and then dispenses it all frothy-ahhh yeah! 🙂
- Add syrup and stir in till mixed well
- Top with whipped cream
mmmmm…Tasty, easy and warms you right up!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Hot Cocoa Gift Ideas with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2018
- Best Neighbor Gift Playing Cards and Free Printable Game Instructions - December 13, 2018
- Sugarplum Fairies and Unicorn Christmas Free Printable Gift Tags - December 13, 2018
- Black, White and Gold Gift Tags Free Christmas Printable - December 12, 2018
- Elf Quote Christmas Cheer Gift Idea with Free Printable - December 11, 2018