The day of hearts and love is coming in just less than three weeks! Do you decorate? Do you need a gift idea? Do you want to make a tasty treat? Well here are loads of cute Valentines day ideas to get you in the mood! (wink wink)
It’s me, Tiffany hosting this week and I LOVE Valentines Day! Here are a few of years past Valentines projects.
- Valentines Day Cards No Candy Printables
- His and Hers Valentines Day Glasses
- Scratch Off Valentine Day Cards
- Lunchbox Love Notes
- Love Notes Mailboxes
- DIY Valentine Canvas
Now let’s see what your favorite things are that you have been posting! It’s time for the block party! Link up here and be linked up to 4 fabulous blogs all at once!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Valentines Day Ideas image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 8 Non Candy Valentines Printable Cards for Kids - January 7, 2019
- Easy Monster Valentine Box for Classroom Exchanges - January 5, 2019
- Goals Worksheet Free Printable How Do You Want to Feel? - January 1, 2019
- Podcast New Years Episode How to Set Goals - January 1, 2019
- New Years Eve Printable Pack - December 28, 2018