These darling Rubber Ducky You’re The One Valentine cards for kids are some of my favorite ones I’ve ever made!
Valentine Cards for Kids
My niece is bringing these for her class, aren’t they sweet? The miniature heart covered ducks are from Oriental Trading and seriously will make you squeal when you open the box.
Hopefully everyone gets the reference from Sesame Street on these free printable cards, but even if they don’t the cards are super sweet and perfect for Valentines Day.
To attach the ducks I just used a glue dot on the hearts and attached the duck.
I also added a little ribbon to cuten them up a little bit more. Just punch two holes in the top and tie a knot with some cute Valentine colored ribbon.
Print these rubber ducky valentine cards for kids below:
Be sure to check out some of my other non candy Valentine card ideas too!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Podcast My Name is Snickerdoodle-Amy Williams - October 19, 2018
- 10 Brilliant Gifts for Teen Boys - October 18, 2018
- 10 Unique and Totally Cute Gifts for Teenage Girls - October 16, 2018
- Podcast Love the Day-Lindi Haws - October 12, 2018
- Making the World Cuter Podcast-Tiffany Hewlett - October 12, 2018