For the magical loving kids, this unicorn Valentine with matching slap bracelet is perfect!
Unicorns seem to be everywhere these days, and like most little girls, my niece can’t get enough of them! She is so excited about these Unicorn Valentine cards I made her. She can’t get enough of the cute Unicorn Slap Bracelets from Oriental Trading that she can hand out to her friends. So cute!
Unicorn Valentine Cards
First thing you need to do is trim your cards. I like to use a paper trimmer for straight lines, but feel free to use scissors for this step if you like to walk on the wild side! 😉
Then you’ll need to decide how you want to attach the slap bracelets. Do you want to lay them flat, or do you want them to be rolled into their circular form?
To lay them flat, using the Exact O knife, slice a straight line down between the u and the n in unicorns and the w and s in rainbows.
If you want to roll the bracelet up, slice straight down closer together, under the second n in unicorns and under the i in rainbows worked out perfectly.
Then you slide your slap bracelet through. If you are rolling them, then just slide them through flat and then push on the back so it rolls. Carefully roll the bracelet, so it doesn’t rip the cute card!
You can write your to and from on the back of the card, or if you roll the bracelet, you can write on the front next to the bracelet.
And there you have some of the cutest unicorn valentine gifts around! Be sure to check out all of my fun Valentine gift ideas!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Hot Cocoa Gift Ideas with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2018
- Best Neighbor Gift Playing Cards and Free Printable Game Instructions - December 13, 2018
- Sugarplum Fairies and Unicorn Christmas Free Printable Gift Tags - December 13, 2018
- Black, White and Gold Gift Tags Free Christmas Printable - December 12, 2018
- Elf Quote Christmas Cheer Gift Idea with Free Printable - December 11, 2018