Looking for something cute to give to your friends for Valentines Day? Print these cute tribe Valentine cards.
I had SO much fun creating these cute tribe Valentine cards! Each year my girlfriends and I have a Galentines party and we all bring Valentine cards to hand out. The bar is always high because I have creative and hilarious friends! This year I went with a tribe theme. I hope you love them as much as I do!
Download the free printable Valentine Cards
You can pair these with something fun. I made these cute little feather wall hangings for everyone. You can find the tutorial over on eighteen25. They are super easy and can be customized for each friend.
You could also pair it with a yummy chocolate bar…because chocolate.
You could also make some cute feather earrings to go with the theme. I love cute handmade gifts that you can wear!
Do you find as you get older that your circle of friends might get smaller, but those friendships become more real? These friends that can see you at your worst and then help you achieve your best? I love my little tribe so much and know how lucky I am to have them in my life. It’s fun to have holidays like this to be able to tell them in a fun way.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Valentine Decor and Valentine Printable Pack - February 4, 2019
- Sexy Valentine Gift for Your Husband (that he really wants) - February 4, 2019
- Disguise Valentine Free Printable Cards - February 4, 2019
- Magic Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019
- Parachute Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019