This Thanksgiving thankful tree is a fun centerpiece for your table that doubles as a conversation starter. Print out the free leaves and get started on this easy project that will only take you a few minutes!
This centerpiece is easy to put together and looks great on the table!
All you need:
The printable is super friendly on your printer, just a few lines of color. I printed these out on white card stock and then just cut them out. I left plenty of space around them so that you can leave a white border, no need to get super precise, in fact it looks better if you don’t!
Punch a small hole in each leaf and then string some bakers twine in fun colors through each one.
I kind of love these…they look so cute on the table.
You can go out and cut some branches off of the tree in your yard, or buy some. Then you just stick them in a vase with some poly fill beads to give the appearance of snow. Once you have that done, you can just hang the leaves from the branches. My kids thought the second sheet of leaves I did look like acorns, so I guess there are leaves and acorns, I’m cool with that.
Thanksgiving Thankful Tree Free Printables
Get your Thankful Leaf Printables and make this project
Add a couple DIY pumpkin vases to make your centerpiece even more full and festive.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Elf Quote Christmas Cheer Gift Idea with Free Printable - December 11, 2018
- Flipping Love You Gift Idea-Best Neighbor Gift Ideas - December 11, 2018
- Friend or Neighbor Blanket Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 11, 2018
- Chips and Salsa Neighbor Gift - December 10, 2018
- Come Follow Me 2019; Family and Individual Printable Study Helps - December 5, 2018