Anyone else out there super appreciate their kids teachers? Anyone else need a super quick but still super sweet Teacher Valentine card?
So glad I’m not the only one!
The gift idea is simple. Flowers and treats! Trader Joes has these ADORABLE little potted roses for super cheap ($4) and of course lots of yummy treats. You can also get real potted succulents mailed to you from Amazon for inexpensive, which may be a little less girly if you have male teachers, but who doesn’t appreciate a rose? I bought one for each of the kids teachers and then some caramels and chocolates and filled these tiny treat boxes with the treats. Then I just needed a cute teacher Valentine card to add to it.
I whipped up this printable with a little love note to them with plenty of room to write names and sentiments on. Just print out, fold over and have the kids write a little note in them and on the back write the to and from.
Download or Print the Teacher Valentine Card Printable
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019