Hope everyone had such a great week! I just got home from a week in sunny California where we played at Disneyland, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and the beach all week! The weather was nice and hot, although sometimes standing in line felt like standing next a line of wall ovens, but I’m not complaining a bit! It was such a great trip! Before you get to the linky party be sure to enter my giveaway for a $50 Visa Gift Card (easy entry just leave a comment on THIS post)!
Teacher appreciation week is this week. I love making things for my kids’ teachers. Here are a few things that I have done in the past:*Crayon Monogram * Post It Note Holder * Orange You Glad it’s Summer *And here are some great features from you talented and awesome bloggers!
Teacher Appreciation Ideas
We’d love it if you pinned the image from above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Valentine Decor and Valentine Printable Pack - February 4, 2019
- Sexy Valentine Gift for Your Husband (that he really wants) - February 4, 2019
- Disguise Valentine Free Printable Cards - February 4, 2019
- Magic Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019
- Parachute Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019