It’s that time of year! Time to gather your friends, good food and then yell at the TV for 4 hours, deliberately watching the commercials and having a super fun time. Super Bowl Sunday is one of my favorite parties to throw each year. Even if it’s just our family and none of our favorite teams are playing. It’s the one day a year that my kids are allowed to eat in front of the TV so it’s exciting for them too. Of course after that I have to call Green Choice rug cleaning for my rugs and couches, because we never eat anything clean…it’s all cheesy, and greasy and well I’m sure you all have the same problem. Do you have your menu planned yet? I just got some football themed paper plates…they’re not very Eco-friendly, but they sure are cute! So read on for some of the most delicious looking Super Bowl food ideas that I’ve seen!
Super Bowl Food Ideas
Tiffany here from Making the World Cuter hosting today. Living in Oregon, we are Seahawks fans and are quite disappointed that they didn’t make it this year to the Superbowl. Regardless, we will still be watching whomever happens to play and we will be eating lots of delicious food! Who are you rooting for?
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of Super Bowl Food Ideas!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!