Do you love Don’t Eat Pete? Then don’t miss this fun St Patricks Day printable!
In case you need a quick refresher on how to play, here are the rules:
Rules of the game Don’t Eat Pete:
- Choose one person to be “it” and they leave the room, or turn away.
- While they are gone, the remaining players quietly choose a square to be Pete and cover all squares with candy of choice.
- Call the other player back into the room.
- That player chooses one square at a time and eats the candy off the square, as long as it’s not Pete, the player keeps going.
- If the player takes the candy off of Pete, everyone yells “DON”T EAT PETE!” and that players turn is over.
- Choose a new person to be “it” and play continues until everyone has had a turn, or until you run out of candy!
I always make a 4×6 version in color that you can print off at your favorite photo processing place (mine is Costco), you can print a bunch for pennies and hand them out to your kid’s class or put in little goody bags with a bag of candy as a party favor. If you are having a St. Patrick’s day party, these would be perfect.
I also make a full size coloring sheet, I love printing these out for my church class and letting the kids color them and then play the game. My friend who has a preschool loves printing these out for her kids too.