This slime recipe can be found over on the Oriental Trading Blog as part of my Superhero Play Date series.
What kid doesn’t love slime?
Okay, okay there may be some kids out there that don’t like it because it feels gross, or it’s messy, or ‘insert weird reason here’…I don’t have any of those kids, but maybe some of you do.
For the rest of the kids in the world that do like slime though, this is one awesome way to give it as party favors for a superhero party. Or use it like I did, for a super fun playdate!
Superhero Party Favors
Putting the slime in these little clear round containers, made them look like petri dishes. There is a “radioactive” spider inside…just a glow in the dark toy that the kids loved to find sitting in the goo. The radioactive printables are the perfect finishing touch, and are free over on Oriental Trading.
Your kids will play with this for hours:
- Letting it run through their fingers.
- Making shapes and figures out of it before it melts down back to a pile of goo.
- Hiding the spider inside of it and tormenting their older sister…as they should.
Just be sure to keep it out of the carpet-and away from that one kid who thinks it feels gross.
Free Printable Label
Head over to Oriental Trading to get the recipe and the free printable download.
Have you seen the other posts from my Superhero party?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019