Looking to add a little fun to your holiday this year? Make this easy Reindeer Games Sign!
This reindeer games SVG is part of December’s Oh Deer it’s Buffalo Plaid cute mail! Most of the pack is full of delightful printable designs, but I love throwing an SVG file in there, so that you with digital cutters can make something extra special.
This month I created this old fashioned looking file that says 21st Century Reindeer Games World Champ, Dec. 25, North Pole. How cute would this be on a t-shirt or hoodie? I also think it would make an awesome trophy that you could pass around to different family members or friends when they win your annual Reindeer Games. Don’t have annual reindeer games? Maybe this is the year you start that amazing sounding tradition!
For me, I made this fun sign.
Reindeer Games Sign
To make this sign, you will need a 12×12 piece of plywood and a 1×2 cut into 4 pieces to frame it, two cut to 12″ for the sides and the other two cut 13 1/2″ for the top and bottom. You will also need the SVG file cut on a 12×12 piece of vinyl, and some paint in your choice of colors.
- First, cut, sand and paint your wood pieces. Allow to dry.
- After weeding your vinyl, transfer the design to transfer paper.
Once the paint is dry, apply the vinyl to the plywood and burnish the vinyl onto the wood to remove transfer paper carefully.
- Nail together (I love using my nail gun for these kinds of projects) three sides of the frame.
- Place the plywood in the middle of the frame and attach the last piece of frame making it nice and snug.
Display in your home for the holidays!
Get this Reindeer Games SVG along with the printable pack by clicking >HERE.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Valentine Decor and Valentine Printable Pack - February 4, 2019
- Sexy Valentine Gift for Your Husband (that he really wants) - February 4, 2019
- Disguise Valentine Free Printable Cards - February 4, 2019
- Magic Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019
- Parachute Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019