Download these free printable Halloween bookmarks for a cute and fun gift idea for kids!
Is your house full of big readers like mine is? Bookmarks are always a necessity…so you might as well print some for the season right? These would be fun to hand out at a class party with a small Halloween themed book don’t you think? I got each of my kids a new book and printed these to go with them. Such a fun gift idea!
Here are some of my younger kid’s favorite “Halloween” themed books:
- Bears in the Night
- Room on the Broom
- There’s a Monster in your Book
- The Ugly Pumpkin
- Where’s My Mummy?
My older kids have some favorite series (that my husband and I also love) that are definitely worth checking out as well. These aren’t necessarily Halloween themed but they all have magic elements to them that in my opinion, still work good for the season.
- Skulduggery Pleasant (a detective skeleton and a 12 year old girl solve mysteries and fight bad guys)
- Harry Potter (obviously)
- The Chronicles of Dragon (a totally clean series that you can let your younger tweens read and they will love them!)
- Fablehaven (such a fun series that my kids love, I would say ages 10+ will love this)
Printable Halloween Bookmarks
You might have seen these bookmarks used as gift tags for some of my Halloween Surprise Balls, along with the printable accessories for them. You can download them both at the same time to make Halloween gift giving a breeze!
If you missed the Halloween Surprise Balls be sure to check them out, because they are seriously too cute!
- Frankenstein’s Monster Surprise Ball
- Vampire Surprise Ball
- Witch Surprise Ball (featured over on The Crafting Chicks)
All you need to do to use these Halloween bookmarks is print them, cut them, and give them!