episode 7 | Start Here | Conversion and Testimony
So, here it is. I have been wrestling if I wanted to do this or not. My testimony of the Savior is tender for me and it was a little scary to put this out here for the first time. I have been prompted repeatedly that I needed to share this…and continue sharing my testimony and the testimony of others.
Conversion and Testimony
This episode is a talk I gave on Conversion and Testimony based on the address given by Elder David A Bednar in October of 2012 at General Conference titled Converted unto the Lord.
Mentioned in this episode is my Come, Follow Me Study Journal, which we use daily for our study of the new curriculum.
Subscribe on iTunes | on Google Play
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019
Stephannie Albrecht says
Good for you. Loved your podcast. More members need to put themselves out there. You’re a great example!
Thank you so much Stephannie! That is so encouraging, it’s scary…but in a way that feels right.