Have a little jet plane obsessed kiddo? These Plane Valentine Printable Cards are perfect to hand out with a little bit of patriotic love thrown in!
My brother in law was in the Navy for several years and his job was working on the big jet planes. It’s no wonder my 4 year old nephew loves all things jets! When we saw these USA Fighter Jet Pullback Racers from Oriental Trading, we knew that he would LOVE to give these out to his preschool class for Valentine’s Day this year.
Jet Plane Valentine Printable Cards
To make these darling cards you will need a few things:
- Plane Valentine Printable Cards
- USA Fighter Jet Pullback Racers
- Red and/or Blue Bakers Twine
- Paper Trimmer and/or Scissors
- Hole Punch
First you need to trim your plane valentine printable cards. I prefer using a paper trimmer, just because I can’t seem to cut a straight line to save my life…and I’m glad that hasn’t been a requirement to save my life! 🙂
Then punch a hole in the top corner of the cards. I use a Crop-A-Dile for hole punching, because it’s super heavy duty and can go through more than one sheet at a time, which I appreciate when doing a big stack of paper. You know…like for a whole class of valentine cards!
Then take your bakers twine and wrap it around the plane, cross it over the top and pull it back underneath. You want it to be good and secure when you attach it to the card.
Then just pull the string through the hole and tie a knot. Trim the ends using your scissors.
Have your child write out their friends names and their names on the bottom and they are ready to hand out! Such a fun little Valentine treat!
Want more fun Valentine Printable Cards? I’ve got a whole library of them! If you are looking for more boy valentines check out a few of these:
Non-Candy Boy Valentine Card Ideas
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 8 Non Candy Valentines Printable Cards for Kids - January 7, 2019
- Easy Monster Valentine Box for Classroom Exchanges - January 5, 2019
- Goals Worksheet Free Printable How Do You Want to Feel? - January 1, 2019
- Podcast New Years Episode How to Set Goals - January 1, 2019
- New Years Eve Printable Pack - December 28, 2018