So I had an interesting day yesterday. I was driving my kids around when suddenly I started getting phone calls from all of these numbers I didn’t recognize. I didn’t answer, but then I got suspicious so I checked my voice mail. It was my grandma, who thought she was calling my husband. She was in hysterics…about me. She said I had called her from Miami (yes I live in, and haven’t left Oregon). I was in jail because of a DUI. I had been beaten up, had my nose broken and on top of it all, I had laryngitis. I needed her help, but because I was in jail I was only allowed to call every hour. I was so embarrassed, that I asked her not to tell anyone in the family.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
So my Grandma then proceeded to call and tell ALL of my family. Most of them knew it was a scammer right away, but my grandma did not believe it. She was sure I needed help and she was rallying the troops. Poor lady. Can you believe that? How can people do that to cute little old grandmas? Also, how did they know that was my grandma? Where do you find that information? I didn’t have her new number on my phone, but they managed to get it.
Gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe
I used to eat a strict Paleo diet…but I do love my desserts, and I LOVE eating cookie dough. So if you are trying to eat healthier and also enjoy cookie dough then you should make these. Today.
They are paleo, vegan, and egg free, gluten free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free and still taste like cookie dough. They are yummy! Even my non-paleo eating husband liked these! These are also super easy to make!
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour*
- 1 1/2 T. Coconut Flour
- 1/3 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup The following two tabs change content below.CEOTiffany is a stay at home mom to four ridiculously cute kids and wife to one smoking hot McDreamy lookalike. She loves the color white, chocolate chip cookies and sunshine. She is the founder of Making the World Cuter, where she loves to decorate, make cute gifts and fun printables.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019