Looking for some totally cute non candy Valentines for your classroom exchange? Here are 8 ideas that are perfect to handout at preschool and classroom parties!
Your kids have classroom parties to hand out cute cards…but you are looking for some adorable non candy Valentines? You’re in the right place! Here are 8 totally cute and totally free printable Valentine cards that you can add a fun little non candy treat to go with them. They will be the hit of the class!
Non Candy Valentine Cards
These are seriously so cute!
The kids will LOVE these!
These are cute…and super inexpensive!
What kid wouldn’t love these fun toys to hand out and receive!?
These are seriously darling and are perfect for kids, tweens and even teens who want to hand out something fun to their friends!
Well not only are the cards the sweetest…the toys are super fun too!
I want to be your Boo! Ha!
These are super fun to give, and make a fun photo opportunity for the class, or just for your own kids!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 8 Non Candy Valentines Printable Cards for Kids - January 7, 2019
- Easy Monster Valentine Box for Classroom Exchanges - January 5, 2019
- Goals Worksheet Free Printable How Do You Want to Feel? - January 1, 2019
- Podcast New Years Episode How to Set Goals - January 1, 2019
- New Years Eve Printable Pack - December 28, 2018