Do you ever hear a song for the first time and think, “this song perfectly describes my life.”? That’s how I felt the first time I heard The Chainsmokers and Coldplay’s song Something Just Like This. My husband is seriously everything I ever wanted. He’s my rock, my best friend and my safe place to come home to. When I heard the lyrics to this song, I knew that I would have a music lyrics print of this song in my house.
When styling my fun DIY entryway wall decor for Oriental Trading’s Fun365, I found some really fun home decor items and knew that a framed print would look perfect alongside them. Making a farmhouse style frame with a large printable is one of the most inexpensive ways I can think of to get a big impact that looks amazing.
Music Lyrics Print with Farmhouse Frame
To make this project you will need a few things:
- 11×17 Music Lyric Print
- 1×2 cut into four pieces 2-11 inch boards + 2-16 inch boards
- Wood Glue
- Nail Gun with nails, or hammer and nails
- Staple Gun with staples
- Wood Stain in your choice of color (This color is Coffee)
- Brush or Sponge Brush to apply Stain
How to make a farmhouse frame
- Sand all the cut pieces of wood.
- Take a long piece and a short piece.
- Glue the longer piece inside the edge of the smaller piece.
- Using the nail gun, attach the pieces together.
- Repeat with other two pieces.
- Connect L frames together to make frame.
- Stain frame and let dry.
- Once dry, flip the music lyric print over and place on back of frame.
- Using the staple gun, attach to the frame.
To see the rest of the DIY entryway wall decor, head over to FUN365. Seriously LOVING that cotton wreath!
I love building these little farmhouse frames! Printing the prints out at 11×17 makes them really stand out and make a perfect statement piece for a mantel or ledge shelf. I have a Christmas Tree Print that uses this same technique and it’s one of my most popular printables!
If you love this song like I do, I would love to see how you style this fun, cute printable!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Rainbow Candy Buffet for Baptism Dessert Table - September 19, 2018
- 3 Free Printable Halloween Bookmarks - September 17, 2018
- DIY No Sew Monster Trick or Treat Bags - September 14, 2018
- You’ve Been Boo’d Free Printable with Instructions - September 12, 2018
- Frankenstein’s Monster Surprise Ball - September 10, 2018