Today I am sharing a movie teacher appreciation gift tag to give in these cute popcorn cups.
I love sharing teacher appreciation gift ideas! This time I am sharing a movie teacher appreciation idea that you can give with whatever kind of movie treats you want! At the first of the year we surveyed all of our teachers for some of their favorite things. We asked them what their favorite drink was, and if they preferred going out to the movies or staying home among other things. This has been a great way to get them a little treat here and there throughout the year. If your PTO or PTA doesn’t do this, then you should at least do it for your teachers! Super helpful!
Movie Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea
Supplies (most are optional)
- Printable Tag (at bottom of post)
- Popcorn cups (see below for links to purchase)
- Mini Popcorn bags (see below)
- Soda of choice
- Movie Gift Cards or gift cards for Amazon, RedBox, iTunes or some other online rental place for a new streaming movie.
- Movie Candy
- Tissue paper
Of the teachers we have this year two like to stay home and one likes to go out to the movies. For that teacher I bought a movie ticket to Costco and their favorite drink of Dr. Pepper. I filled the bottom of the container with tissue paper to let the items stand out a little more.
Another fun idea would be to get their favorite treat in a movie candy box to put in here too! If your teacher likes to stay in to watch movies, a gift certificate to RedBox would be a nice gift, or a new release Blu-Ray would also be fun. Once you’ve gathered your gifts, cut the printable out and tape it to the bag of microwave popcorn. These mini bags are the perfect size for the tag. You could also punch a hole in the tag and hang it from the popcorn cup.
If you like this printable I would LOVE it if you would pin this post! Sharing is caring, and I appreciate it oh so much! Thank you.
Download the Printable tag here:
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Valentine Decor and Valentine Printable Pack - February 4, 2019
- Sexy Valentine Gift for Your Husband (that he really wants) - February 4, 2019
- Disguise Valentine Free Printable Cards - February 4, 2019
- Magic Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019
- Parachute Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019