Menu Planning Ideas
First off, you can print off this menu planning cheat sheet! It takes all the stress out of menu planning. At least it does for me. Amber started this fun printable and I added to it and we’ve come up with something pretty great! We have come up with 8 different categories; Beef, Chicken, Fish/Seafood, Pork, Mexican, Italian, Soups/Salads and Sandwiches. In each of those categories are 14 different dinner or lunch ideas, with room to add more of your own favorites. We also added another sheet of miscellaneous and favorites for you to add ideas that don’t really fall into those categories.
When you go to menu plan, pull out your cheat sheet and pick out a few things from the categories that are speaking to you right then and make your shopping list from there! It has seriously simplified my life and I want to share that with you too!
Download your FREE printable HERE.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019