A couple days ago I shared a couple of easy beginning blanket tutorials. We are donating them for Project Linus and Luke’s Loves to give to kids who need a comforting blanket. Either for those that are having financial problems or those that are in the hospital and need just a little warm hug. We are so excited about this and want to make lots more!
Because my kids were so proud of the work they did, I thought it would be fun to add a little gift tag. My kids loved coloring in the hearts and writing their names. I think it will be fun for the kids who get the blankets to see that another kid made it for them, don’t you?
Obviously you could use these for anything handmade or homemade…and you know there are a few holidays coming up. 😉
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019