Why not tell someone you love them not only today but “I love you 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!” with this fun gift idea?!
I made a fun desktop organizer for Oriental Trading’s Fun365 and with it I included this darling Buffalo Plaid Any Year Calendar to print for free! To print it, just click on the download template button on that project page…and while you’re there be sure to see all the other fun ideas. Fun365 is just full of inspiration for just about anything creative!
Love You 365 Gift Idea
Speaking of 365, this calendar is just to cute to keep all to yourself! Since it is blank, you can fill in the dates and give it any time of the year. I’ve created some matching Love You 365 Gift Tags to put with this fun gift idea.
What You’ll Need
- Printable Calendar-print at Fun 365
- Yummy Treat-These Lindor truffle sticks are not only yummy, but they match!
- Marker or Cute Pen
- Cellophane Roll
- Black Tulle
- Printable Love You 365 Gift Tags
- Place your calendar, treat and marker on the clipboard, and then wrap with cellophane.
- Cut out the gift tag and punch a hole in the top.
- Tie with a bow using the black tulle, and attach the gift tag.
- Gift to your friends, teachers, parents or significant other.
This would be a cute gift for your hubby, don’t you think? They could have this at work on their desk…and you could fill out date nights, or other fun dates on the calendar! Would make a great Valentine or Anniversary gift…especially on the paper anniversary gift year!
Other ideas to use the gift tag with could be a watch, this DIY desktop calendar or a planner…really anything to let that person know you love them all year round!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019