Show your teachers you care a “llama” with this irresistibly cute Llama Teacher Appreciation gift idea with free printable gift tag. This post may contain affiliate links.
You guys. Llamas are cute. They are super trendy right now, and I’m down with that trend. I love llamas, and I also love to be gifted some super comfy wool socks! My feet are always cold, especially at night when I’m just lounging at home, and I love putting on thick warm socks to keep my tootsies warm. You know who else would probably appreciation warm socks to relax in after a long day at work?
Teachers deserve all the comfort and appreciation we can give them, honestly a whole “llama” of it! 😉
LLama Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea
I made you guys some super cute printable llama gift tags for all of your teachers that you can easily add to this cute gift idea! Let me show you how easy and fast this cuteness came together.
- Printable LLama Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags (download below)
- Comfy Wool Socks or other wool gift such as a scarf, wool dryer balls, gloves, hats, those cute wool ball garlands, or even a small rug for their classroom!
- Paper Trimmer
- Hole Punch
- Curling Ribbon
First things first, just cut out the gift tags, and remember, you can give these to more than just your classroom teachers. PE, music, reading, and any other teachers your little ones have will also love this fun gift!
Then just take your hole punch (I love my Crop-A-Dile) and punch a hole in the corner of each one.
Next, take your socks and roll them into a nice little spiral and tie them closed with your curling ribbon. Or you could use one of the other gift ideas I shared above…but like I said, I love me some warm socks!
Finally, attach the tag to the ribbon and tie it in place. You can write a personalized note on the back or just have your child sign their name at the bottom and it’s ready to gift! I promise you your teachers will “wooly” love it!
Isn’t it just darling? It’s one of my favorite teacher appreciation gifts so far (and I have a LOT of them on this site), and it might just be one of the easiest to put together!
Print your Free Gift Tags Here:
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Valentine Decor and Valentine Printable Pack - February 4, 2019
- Sexy Valentine Gift for Your Husband (that he really wants) - February 4, 2019
- Disguise Valentine Free Printable Cards - February 4, 2019
- Magic Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019
- Parachute Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019