Last year I made this simple letter to Santa template for the kids and shared it. A couple people have asked me where they could find it, and since I kind of hid it in a block party post last year I decided to make it easier to find!
Instead of sending them to the North Pole I just took a picture of them and sent them to Santa so that I could keep the actual letter as a keepsake. I love seeing how their handwriting changes and their little personalities. It’s fun to see what they wanted last year and how that is different from this year. My youngest (4 year old boy) wants washi tape! He is definitely a mini me. My girl wants books this year…she’s starting to grow up and not care about toys as much. I think this will be so fun to look back on as they get even older.
This one is from last year.
I decided to only put a few lines at the bottom of the letter for their wish list to keep them from going crazy and to keep Santa from going broke! I printed them on colored cardstock this year, but last year I just printed them on nicer printer paper, so it’s totally your call. What are your kids asking for this year?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019