Do your kids set traps for the little green guy? Help him out with these leprechaun gift tags to leave behind!
My kids love creating leprechaun traps every year…and hoping to catch one of the rascally little guys! They have yet to catch one, but a little treat of gold coins or something rainbow themed is always left behind.
Leprechaun Gift Tags
These gift tags can also be used as jar toppers for wide mouthed mason jars. Hand cut them or you can use a 3″ punch like I did. Makes it super easy.
Once the leprechaun comes and gets out of the trap, he can use these little tags to attach to a little treat! You are so thoughtful for thinking about that little guy, in fact he might even leave you a treat because of it!
If you are not in the leprechaun stage of life, but would like to wish someone good luck…the other half of the gift tags say “Wishing you lots of luck!” Fill a jar with some gold candy and you have yourself a fun gift…
I think this would be a fun gift to give to a teen. A box of Lucky Charms cereal with the gift tag attached on the morning of St. Patrick’s Day might even get them to smile a bit.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019
Leave a Reply