Everyone needs a little gold St. Patrick’s Day decor right? I made this fun Kiss me printable, ready to hang with some washi tape, put in a frame, or clip to a cute canvas clipboard. I love decorating in gold for any holiday I can, and St. Patrick’s Day is one of the best holidays to pull out all the gold things.
Do you remember on my St. Patrick’s Day Mantel, the wood “Kiss Me” sign? Well I used this printable and traced it onto the wood with my stylus and then painted it in with gold paint! Have you ever used this technique? It’s a favorite of mine.
I wasn’t planning on making this a printable, just using it for my signs…but I thought it turned out so cute, especially one I printed it in gold that I knew some of you would want a copy for yourselves!
This is an 8.5×11 size print, so just print it on a regular piece of cardstock, and you’re good to go! If you use this printable in your decor I want to see it, so I can feature it on my social media! Tag me on Instagram @makingtheworldcuter, or on Facebook @Making The World Cuter
Can’t wait to see how you style it!
Want more cute St. Patrick’s Day printables? Check these out!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019