Everyone needs a little gold St. Patrick’s Day decor right? I made this fun Kiss me printable, ready to hang with some washi tape, put in a frame, or clip to a cute canvas clipboard. I love decorating in gold for any holiday I can, and St. Patrick’s Day is one of the best holidays to pull out all the gold things.
Do you remember on my St. Patrick’s Day Mantel, the wood “Kiss Me” sign? Well I used this printable and traced it onto the wood with my stylus and then painted it in! Have you ever used this technique? It’s a favorite of mine.
I wasn’t planning on making this a printable, just using it for my signs…but I thought it turned out so cute, especially one I printed it in gold that I knew some of you would want a copy for yourselves!
This is an 8.5×11 size print, so just print it on a regular piece of cardstock, and you’re good to go! If you use this printable in your decor I want to see it, so I can feature it on my social media! Tag me on Instagram @makingtheworldcuter, on Facebook @Making The World Cuter or on Twitter @mtwcuter. Can’t wait to see how you style it!
Want more cute St. Patrick’s Day printables? Check these out!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Free Printable Halloween Bookmarks - September 17, 2018
- DIY No Sew Monster Trick or Treat Bags - September 14, 2018
- You’ve Been Boo’d Free Printable with Instructions - September 12, 2018
- Frankenstein’s Monster Surprise Ball - September 10, 2018
- Dracula Vampire Surprise Ball - September 7, 2018