You still have time to gather a few quick supplies and throw together an amazing kid friendly New Years Eve Party!
This original party was designed in 2016, but the printable elements (and all the ideas) can be used for any year!
Throwing a kid friendly new years eve party is super fun…especially if you have a space to keep all the festivities while the adults have their space! I keep all of these printable elements on hand and set this up in the kids playroom with plenty of games and movies to keep them occupied with their friends. That way, we can enjoy our friend time in the kitchen and dining room!
Adding these few details to the kid party room, really makes them feel special and their party look super cool late into the night!
Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party
This is meant to be something you can throw together with minimal effort, and minimal supplies. New Year’s Eve is all about fun and staying up late, so I made this easy with kid friendly primary colors and some simple decor. I had all of this on hand from other parties but that could easily be found at pretty much any craft or party supply store.
Supplies and Decorations to recreate Kid Friendly New Year’s Eve Party
- Free Party Decor Printables Pack
- Peanut Butter Parfait Recipe that I shared over on Make It and Love It.
- Paper Lanterns
- Paper Fans
- Balloon Sticks
- Disco Ball Ornaments
- Large Disco Ball Ornament
- Simple Ric-Rac and Tissue Paper Garland (super easy DIY I shared)
- Glow Sticks
- Noisemakers of your choice…I used some craft sticks with jingle bells glued to them and some maracas
- Hershey Kisses
These candy parfaits will definitely make a huge WOW statement when the kids see them! It’s the one night a year that it’s okay and encouraged to stay up till midnight for them, might as well let them have a little (a lot) of delicious sugar in a glass. Eating out of wine glasses makes them feel fancy and grown up. I am sharing the “recipe” for these over on Make It and Love It this next week!
I cut the 2017 out of cardstock on my Silhouette. The printables in the party pack are not year specific. You can cut your own year out or draw it on a poster.
I’ll stop talking now, take a look at the fun details and enjoy the party! 🙂
Get all the printables you need to put up a super cute Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party in no time flat!
- Year In Review and Goals for Next Year
- Party Until Banner
- Midnight Kisses, Make Some Noise and Time to Glow tags
- This will be the best year yet print
To get the how to on the over the top candy parfait, you will need to head over to Make it and Love it-the printable straw toppers will be useless, but the glass name tags won’t be. The “recipe” is candy and and other treats…timeless!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019