Gift Ideas are my favorite, and this one with the DELICIOUS homemade caramel sauce and darling free printable with the Michael Jackson lyric spoof is just too much fun. You will find all sorts of people who will need to be struck by, hit by a smooth caramel! 🙂
You know how there are 5 love languages and one of them is receiving gifts? I think on the flip there are those of us that speak the love language of giving gifts. It’s one of those things…I would rather give than receive when it comes to cute gifts. Now if we’re talking about gifts of large sums of money, well I would like to be on the receiving end of those thankyouverymuch!
Easy Gift Idea
Sometimes you just need a happy day gift to cheer someone up, tell them you are thinking about them or let them know that you appreciate all they do. Do your kids teachers just make your day? Has it been awhile since you said hello to an old friend? Is your neighbor going through some hard times? No matter the reason, this cute gift idea can be the answer!
What you’ll need:
- Cellophane Bags
- Curling Ribbon
- 8 oz Mason Jars
- Free Printable
- Hole punch
- Paper Trimmer
- Caramel Sauce (Recipe Below)
Homemade Caramel Sauce
- 1 cube butter
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup dark Karo syrup
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- Over medium high heat melt all ingredients together.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Let cool a bit and pour into jars.
Once you’ve made your homemade caramel sauce and poured it into jars it’s time to put the gift together! Just make sure the jars are not too hot, you don’t want them to melt the bags.
- Trim your free printable into the four different cards using your paper trimmer.
- Punch a hole in the upper left hand corner of each using your hole punch.
- Open your cellophane bag and place your jar of caramel in the bottom.
- Place apple on top of the jar.
- Cut two lengths of curling ribbon about 18″ long.
- Squeeze bag together right above the apple and tie the curling ribbon around, closing it tight.
- Run your scissors along the length of the curling ribbon to curl it.
- Slide hole punched card onto ribbon, the curl will hold it in place.
- Gift to the lucky recipient!
Be sure to check out all of my free printable tags, if you like this one…you should check out the one for homemade coconut syrup!
Who would you give these to?
I did a Facebook Live making this recipe and putting these gifts together, hop on over and watch and read the comments, and be sure to follow while you’re there so you don’t miss anything!
Print your smooth caramel printable.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Free Printable Halloween Bookmarks - September 17, 2018
- DIY No Sew Monster Trick or Treat Bags - September 14, 2018
- You’ve Been Boo’d Free Printable with Instructions - September 12, 2018
- Frankenstein’s Monster Surprise Ball - September 10, 2018
- Dracula Vampire Surprise Ball - September 7, 2018