So excited to put together some fun gift guides for you! My goal with these is to give you some great gift ideas that I have personally tried or have been dying to try…all without adding a lot of clutter. You know how I feel about clutter! This holiday gift guide for him is for any guy on your list! My husband personally approved of everything on this list and says that he now expects a very Merry Christmas with all of this under the tree!
Holiday Gift Guide 2017 For Him
- Home Theater Projector– This is a super fun gift that the whole family can enjoy…and your husband can control with a bunch of different devices, including his phone!
- Camping Hammock– This is light weight, comfortable and easy to set up. Take it camping, travelling or just set it up in the backyard. We also love that this can hold two adults comfortably, so that it’s perfect for snuggling.
- Wingspan Binoculars– These are a great gift for the birdwatcher, hunter or sports enthusiast…so basically all the guys.
- Portable Solar Charger Solar Paper– My husband thinks this is the coolest thing, he can take it camping and put in on his backpack. He can charge his phone while he’s out in the wilderness…which means he can play Toy Blast while waiting for the deer to come to him.
- Military Tactile Flashlight– Another winner. This flashlight is just plain cool. All the tactile awesomeness, brightness and water-proofness you could want.
- Remote Control Electrical Switches– This is a fun stocking stuffer! If you have plugs that are behind furniture, or perhaps behind a Christmas tree, you can just click the remote to turn them on and off. He can also turn the power way down for standby…perfect for the guy that is always yelling “turn off the lights!” 😉
- Wireless Music System– If you have a music lover, this can get FM, Spotify, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth…pretty much all the music he could want all while being SUPER stylish, so you will love it hanging around the house.
- Floating Dry Bag– My husband loves to kayak and go fishing and having this LARGE floating dry bag is just about the best thing ever to bring along. He can fit all of the family’s electronics, keys and other important things inside and not have to worry about anything getting wet…or lost, since it floats.
- Skull Cap/Helmet Liner/Running Beanie– Hubby loves these because they are lightweight, keeps his head nice and warm while he’s out duck hunting…but doesn’t make his head itch like the knit ones do. Also perfect for bikers, runners and anyone who wants a warm head while looking super cool.
- Sideclick Remote Control Attachment– If you already have Fire TV and you are like me and like a little less clutter, this is a cool gadget. It clicks onto your remote so that you don’t have to find your TV remote too. Love this! Also works with other streaming systems.
—I created these Gift Guides to help give you fun ideas for gift giving. I’ve tried to include a variety of priced items. These are things I found that I think would make some fun gifts. Affiliate links are included.