Not just for Christmas! This gift guide is full of gift ideas for the woman who has everything! My goal is to give you some great gift ideas that I have personally tried or have been dying to try…all without adding a lot of clutter. You know how I feel about clutter!
There’s a little bit of everything in this gift guide, from inexpensive gifts, to luxury items and everything in between! I bet you will find something for every woman on your list! Hopefully this list will spark some ideas for a unique gift you hadn’t thought of before!
10 of the BEST Gift Ideas for the Woman Who Has Everything
- MUK LUK Slippers You guys! These are some of my very favorite gifts to give…and receive. They are so soft and cozy and keep my feet super warm. Everyone I have given them to has turned into a raving fan as well.
- Owlee Scroll Bluetooth Wireless Speaker My Bluetooth speaker is always on…either playing my favorite playlist or podcast. The only thing? It’s not that cute, but this one really is! It’s so pretty and I would love to have it out on the shelf.
- Every Day. A Five Year Memory Book If traditional journaling is overwhelming, this is such a perfect gift! You just need to write a sentence or two a day, and at the end of five years it will be full of memories and thoughts. I love mine so much, and feel like it is such a thoughtful and meaningful gift.
- Felt Letter Board These need no description, they are so fun to write uplifting…or snarky comments on! This gray one is super cute!
- Linen Storage Basket This might not seem like a regular gift idea, but a couple of these for a linen closet, toy room or living room shelf can be a FANTASTIC gift. The gift of pretty organization can take loads of stress off a woman. Fill it with some favorite treats, and a soft throw and you have yourself a gift even mom will be excited to get.
- MYTAGALONGS Charger Case A perfect stocking stuffer! This made Oprah’s favorite things, and when I saw it, I immediately wanted it. There is a place to put all of your chargers, ear buds and cords and keep them safe and sound. Perfect for travelling or to keep in a purse. Lots of colors to choose from too!
- Stackable Jewelry Box Once you have your very favorite pieces of jewelry you’ll want to keep them in a pretty place, and these are so dang pretty! You can use them on their own, or stack them and use them together and there are a few different colors to choose from.
- Magnolia Company Magnolia Tree A beautiful tree is a gift that keeps on giving. These flower so beautifully and can be kept inside until they are ready to be planted outside…and then it can grow for years to come.
- C.C Soft Cable Knit Beanie These are my FAVORITE. I wear them all the time during the fall and winter and there is no shortage of colors. I am trying to collect them all! 😉 This confetti oatmeal is the next on my wishlist.
- Farmhouse Style Wall Organizer How cute is this? Anyone who loves farmhouse style would like this cute little command center. It has a chalkboard, key hooks, a clip and a place to store things like your sunglasses or cell phone. Would be so cute in a kitchen, mudroom or office.
—I create these Gift Guides to help give you fun ideas for gift giving. I’ve tried to include a variety of priced items. These are things I found that I think would make some fun gifts. Affiliate links are included.
Enjoyed this list of gift ideas for the woman who has everything? Need a cute gift tag to add to any of these gifts? Be sure to grab one of these darling beauty themed gift tags for free!