Like I said before, I made THREE Halloween wreaths this year! I will have them all over the house next week when I finally decorate! This haunted house Halloween wreath I am sharing over at Make It and Love It today.
Do you ever find yourself at Target looking at all the cute new holiday stuff and somehow half of it ends up in your cart? You don’t know exactly why you need it, you just know that it has to come home with you. That never happens to me…more than once a day. Okay, okay I lie! Sometimes it happens more than once a day! The Halloween stuff just kept jumping into my cart and I couldn’t keep it out.
The results of some of the many items I picked up made this adorable haunted house wreath. I’m not mad. I love this cute Halloween decoration and can’t wait to see where it ends up. I’m thinking it will find a place on my mantel, but like I said I have three wreaths, and I love them all!
Did any of these Target items make it into your cart this year? Head over to Make it and Love it to see how it all came together. Then run over to Target and see if you can find any of these things left in Bullseye’s playground!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019