You guys!!! My oldest, my baby, my only girl…she turns 12 today! How did that happen? She was literally just born, I just brought her home from the hospital right? I know everyone told me it would go fast, but WOW, it’s such a blink. She is growing up into a little lady, and that means she is starting to care about more grown-up things. She also is starting to need to think about personal hygiene more, and she is starting to care more about what she looks like. I used to have a mirror with the quote Happy Girls are the Prettiest in her room, but it didn’t work in her new room. I wanted to remind her that this is the truth, and that to be pretty, all she really needs to be is happy.
Do any of you have tween or teenage girls that could use this reminder? Or heck, we “older” women need this reminder too and would be super cute in our own bathrooms or on our vanities. I have the printable here for you to download for free…or use it as a darling mobile background.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019