Halloween Don’t Eat Pete? You’ve got to love a game that involves eating candy and scaring people! 🙂 We love to play a good game of “Don’t Eat Pete” around here!
Use this fun little printable and print a bunch of 4×6 photos, I usually do mine at Costco. Give them with a small bag of m&m’s candy for a super fun Trick or Treat! These would be great for any Halloween party, classroom party or just for a family game night!
Just in case you have never played this fun family or classroom game here is the rundown…it’s super easy! After you learn to play, grab yourself a free printable and a bag of candy…m&m’s, candy corn, whatever you want, and play the game!
Rules of the game Don’t Eat Pete:
- Choose one person to be “it” and they leave the room.
- While they are gone, the remaining players quietly choose a square to be Pete and cover all squares with candy of choice.
- Call the other player back into the room.
- That player chooses one square at a time and eats the candy off the square, as long as it’s not Pete, the player keeps going.
- If the player takes the candy off of Pete, everyone yells “DON”T EAT PETE!” and that players turn is over.
- Choose a new person to be “it” and play continues until everyone has had a turn, or until you run out of candy! 🙂
Halloween Don’t Eat Pete Free Printable
For those who don’t want to print the full color, and be a little more friendly to your printer, I am also including a black and white version! This would also make a fun coloring page to give kids before they play!
This would be super fun to add to a You’ve Been Boo’d gift, and I have a free printable to go with that as well!
Get your free printable sheets below!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Elf Quote Christmas Cheer Gift Idea with Free Printable - December 11, 2018
- Flipping Love You Gift Idea-Best Neighbor Gift Ideas - December 11, 2018
- Friend or Neighbor Blanket Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 11, 2018
- Chips and Salsa Neighbor Gift - December 10, 2018
- Come Follow Me 2019; Family and Individual Printable Study Helps - December 5, 2018