So excited to put together some fun gift guides for you! My goal with these is to give you some great gift ideas that I have personally tried or have been dying to try…all without adding a lot of clutter. You know how I feel about clutter! This gift guide 2017 is for the ladies! Your mom, your wife, your daughter, your best friend forever…these gifts will make her holiday a little more jolly! Maybe you’ll find some things to put on your own wish list as well!
Gift Guide 2017 For Her
- MUK LUK Slippers You guys! These are some of my very favorite gifts to give…and receive. They are so soft and cozy and keep my feet super warm. Everyone I have given them to has turned into a raving fan as well.
- Owlee Scroll Bluetooth Wireless Speaker My Bluetooth speaker is always on…and right now it’s playing Christmas music. The only thing? It’s not that cute, but this one really is! It’s so pretty and I would love to have it out on the shelf.
- Every Day. A Five Year Memory Book If traditional journaling is overwhelming, this is such a perfect gift! You just need to write a sentence or two a day, and at the end of five years it will be full of memories and thoughts. I love mine so much!
- Felt Letter Board These need no description, they are so fun to write uplifting…or snarky comments on! This gray one is super cute!
- Linen Storage Basket This might not seem like a regular gift idea, but a couple of these for a linen closet, toy room or living room shelf can be a FANTASTIC gift. The gift of pretty organization can take loads of stress off a woman.
- MYTAGALONGS Charger Case A perfect stocking stuffer! This made Oprah’s favorite things, and when I saw it, I immediately wanted it. There is a place to put all of your chargers, ear buds and cords and keep them safe and sound. Perfect for travelling or to keep in a purse. Lots of colors to choose from too!
- Stackable Jewelry Box Once you choose your very favorite pieces of jewelry you’ll want to keep them in a pretty place, and these are so dang pretty! You can use them on their own or stack them and use them together and there are a few different colors to choose from.
- Magnolia Company Magnolia Tree A beautiful tree is a gift that keeps on giving. These flower so beautifully and can be kept inside until they are ready to be planted outside…and then it can grow for years to come.
- C.C Soft Cable Knit Beanie These are my FAVORITE. I wear them all the time during the fall and winter and there is no shortage of colors. I am trying to collect them all! 😉 This confetti oatmeal is the next on my wishlist.
- Farmhouse Style Wall Organizer How cute is this? Anyone who loves farmhouse style would like this cute little command center. It has a chalkboard, key hooks, a clip and a place to store things like your sunglasses or cell phone. Would be so cute in a kitchen, mudroom or office.
—I created these Gift Guides to help give you fun ideas for gift giving. I’ve tried to include a variety of priced items. These are things I found that I think would make some fun gifts. Affiliate links are included.
Also check out the Holiday Gift Guide 2017 for him!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Totally New Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas - April 24, 2018
- Teacher Appreciation Food Gift Idea Pho with Panta Printable - April 24, 2018
- Coloring Book Gift Idea and Thank You Gift Tags - April 19, 2018
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 17, 2018
- Irresistable Llama Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea and Printable Tag - April 13, 2018