More pictures, supplies and tips for this fun Friendsgiving pie tasting party can be found over on Oriental Trading’s site Fun365.
Thanksgiving is a holiday to give thanks, to be with family, and of course…eat.
You might be strongly in the camp of loving Thanksgiving and all of the family bonding that goes along with it.
OR… you may dread having to spend time with that your cousin that is only eating things in the green color pallette this year, the aunt that tells the same stories over and over again, and your mother who keeps asking why you cut your hair that way.
Either way, you should still have a Friendsgiving Pie Tasting Party.
For those of you who haven’t hosted or attended a Friendsgiving before, you are sadly missing out. This is the Thanksgiving you actually want to have. You get to have a party with your closest friends. These are the people you love almost as much, and in some cases MORE than your literal family.
You all get together, eat delicious food and have fun. What could be better?
Having a pie tasting party is one of my favorite Friendsgiving themes yet!
How to throw a Pie Tasting Party
- Invite your very favorite friends with a cute invitation.
- Tell them all to bring a pie, maybe one they want to try out before making it for Thanksgiving.
- Make your own pie, (or cinnamon cheesecake)
- Decorate your pie tasting dessert bar with cute fall items, cookies and a fun backdrop.
- Create a gorgeous centerpiece that you can still see over while eating with your friends.
- Set out pie toppings. Caramel, whip cream and cinnamon sugar are all good options.
- Fill your pie hole!
Nearly all of the supplies for this party were found at Oriental Trading. They seriously have so many cute things for parties and home decor! Be sure to check them first if you are planning on any kind of party!
If you are not doing a Friendsgiving party this year…this would also make a fun fall wedding. Having pie instead of cake is just different enough to really make the night memorable…and delicious! Or what about a “sweetie-pie” baby shower? So many possibilities with a pie tasting party!
If you are looking for more Thanksgiving decor inspiration then be sure to check out a Thanksgiving Mantel.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019