Are you in charge of your classroom party? Or maybe just looking for a fun valentine for your kids? I LOVE making free valentine printables and these Don’t Eat Pete Valentine cards are seriously cute, and seriously fun!
Of course I have to make my own free Valentine printables for my kids each year, and when I realized I hadn’t done a Valentine Don’t Eat Pete my jaw may have literally dropped. How have I missed this holiday when I have about every other holiday made?!? It’s crazy sauce!
You guys have all played this game right? If not here is a refresher on the rules…
RULES OF THE GAME DON’T EAT PETE:
- Choose one person to be “it” and they leave the room, or turn away.
- While they are gone, the remaining players quietly choose a square to be Pete and cover all squares with candy of choice.
- Call the other player back into the room.
- That player chooses one square at a time and eats the candy off the square, as long as it’s not Pete, the player keeps going.
- If the player takes the candy off of Pete, everyone yells “DON”T EAT PETE!” and that players turn is over.
- Choose a new person to be “it” and play continues until everyone has had a turn, or until you run out of candy!
The kids love to play…although some younger kids get scared when everyone yells, but those same kids seem to yell the loudest when it’s
not their turn, ha! They love to be the scarers, just not the scaree!
Because these are made to hand out in your kids’ classroom I made several different versions. I really like the coloring page versions for a couple reasons, first of all the kids get an added bonus of getting to color them, and second, they are easier on the printer if you are printing at home, or making a bunch of copies you have to pay for.
First I made coloring sheet ones, four to a sheet that you can hand out in the clas
ses with some fun size packs of m&m’s or skittles, or any other kind of small candies.
Free Valentine Printables
You can download any of the versions by entering your email below!
I also made a full size Don’t Eat Pete Valentine coloring sheet.
The color ones are great if you are doing a classroom party and just need a few.
I printed off one of the big ones for us to play at home.
The little ones would also be super cute to hand out to friends and are a little more bright and vibrant. I didn’t add a to and from on the card because the m&m’s have a spot to write that…and I didn’t want to make the game any smaller. If you don’t hand them out with the candy that has the spot for names, you could totally just write on the back. 🙂
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019