These football Valentine cards are sure to be a touchdown with your little all star!
Creating Valentines for boys is kind of tricky…you can’t be too lovey dovey, but it still needs to be Valentine-ish. My son loves sports, and when he saw these football assortment over at Oriental Trading, he told me I HAD to make some football valentine cards. He also was SUPER picky about what they all said, and he almost didn’t let me put the word Valentine on them at all! I got my way on that one though, these cards are cute, but still cool enough for even the toughest little dude.
Football Valentine Cards
- Football Printable Cards
- Football Assortment
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
Use the paper trimmer, or some scissors to cut out the cards.
Write out the to and from on each card. I will definitely be having my kids write them out on the rest of theirs. This has a nice big spot to write, so even the little ones that have yet to master the art of writing small should be able to write most names on these!
Staple the valentine to the tag on the football. You could also put the football in a little bag and attach the card to it, but I feel like this is easy and a cute way to give them.
Have your little sports fan hand out your valentines to all of their friends! Just so you know, the football assortment comes with lots of different colors, not just these red and black ones. I just used the red and black for the pictures. No worries the other ones are cool too. They also have a set of Valentine Footballs if you want more red and hearts!
Like these football valentine cards? Check out all of my free printable valentine cards!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Hot Cocoa Gift Ideas with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2018
- Best Neighbor Gift Playing Cards and Free Printable Game Instructions - December 13, 2018
- Sugarplum Fairies and Unicorn Christmas Free Printable Gift Tags - December 13, 2018
- Black, White and Gold Gift Tags Free Christmas Printable - December 12, 2018
- Elf Quote Christmas Cheer Gift Idea with Free Printable - December 11, 2018