Tell the neighbors we Flipping Love You with this easy, inexpensive and darling gift idea!
A few years back I made a stamped metal spatula for some teacher and fathers day gifts, and it went nuts on Pinterest. It is still one of my most viewed posts, and the photo is absolutely horrid quality! At some point I should probably go in and retake some photos and make the project again, it is one of my husband’s favorite gifts we’ve ever done for Father’s Day after all. I decided to make a Flipping Love You gift tag to save some time in making this gift for neighbors at Christmas time.
Flipping Love You Gift Idea for Neighbors and Teachers
I love giving baking mixes over already baked goods at Christmas time to neighbors and teachers because they get so many already baked items! It’s sometimes hard to eat all those fresh treats. Having a mix for future sweet tooth cravings is not only easy to gift but thoughtful to the recipients!
Flipping Love You Gift Tag
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 8 Non Candy Valentines Printable Cards for Kids - January 7, 2019
- Easy Monster Valentine Box for Classroom Exchanges - January 5, 2019
- Goals Worksheet Free Printable How Do You Want to Feel? - January 1, 2019
- Podcast New Years Episode How to Set Goals - January 1, 2019
- New Years Eve Printable Pack - December 28, 2018