Have a fishing lover you need a gift for? These fishing gift tags are perfect for Father’s Day and birthdays.
My hubby’s favorite hobby is fishing. He LOVES going out and sitting in a boat with a line in the water. I couldn’t find it more boring…and usually cold because he wants to go early in the morning. Completely boggles my mind! But that’s okay. He doesn’t understand my love of decorating or listening to podcasts. He still smiles and says the new sign on the wall looks cute and tries to not look too disinterested when I explain the new things I learned that day. I will buy him a fishing license for his birthday in January and new lures and bait for Father’s Day and say have fun with your boys and your friends!
Fishing Gift Tags
These fishing gift tags are perfect for Father’s Day, Teacher Appreciation, Birthdays or any other occasion that you might need to give a fisherman or fisher-woman a gift. There are four different designs of fishing puns, just print, cut and attach to your gift!
After you’ve printed the fishing gift tags…you might want some gift ideas. I’ve got you covered.
Fishing Gift Ideas:
- Swedish Fish (these would make great Teacher Appreciation gifts, just attach a tag to the bags and give them to all of the teachers and staff!)
- Bluetooth Fish Finder (my husband would LOVE this)
- Rod Organizer (if your fisher pal has a lot of rods, this will keep them all in one place!)
- Kids Fishing Set (so fun for Birthday party favors!)
- Fishing Lure Set (love that it comes in a little carrying case)
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019