Need a cute printable sign for the first day of school? Look no further!
The first day of school always sneaks up on my much too quickly. Summer should last just a few more weeks than it does in my opinion. Since I don’t get a say though, I will just take pictures of my cute kids in their backpacks and new school clothes and cry a little about how old they are getting.
First Day of School Printable Signs
Do you organize your kids stuff by school year? I like to take a file folder and fill it with all the things that are cute that they make during the year. I also put in their growth stuff from the doctor, report cards, extra school pictures and their birthday cards they receive. Then I always make sure to include a photo of their first day in there too. You can see how I do this in this post over on Oriental Trading’s Fun365 on How to Organize Kids School Papers.
If you are looking to decorate a homework station or classroom, be sure to check out my back to school printable too!
These first day of school printable signs have all the grades 1-12 and even a pre-school, pre-k and kindergarten first day of school sign! You can just print the one or ones you need and snap that photo on the way out the door!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Valentine Decor and Valentine Printable Pack - February 4, 2019
- Sexy Valentine Gift for Your Husband (that he really wants) - February 4, 2019
- Disguise Valentine Free Printable Cards - February 4, 2019
- Magic Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019
- Parachute Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019