Print these free printable finger trap valentine cards to give to your kids class! It’s fun inexpensive non candy valentine day treat!
Finger Trap Valentine Cards
I don’t know about your kids, but my kids cannot resist a good old Finger Trap! I got 72 of them from Oriental Trading for under $10 making these the perfect easy Valentine gift that is non, candy…and non annoying!
To make these Valentines you will just need a couple things:
- Finger Traps
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- Bakers Twine or String
- Printable Finger Trap Valentine Cards
To put these cards together, you just need to cut them out on the lines and then tie the finger trap to the card. I wanted to tape or glue them, but since they are paper, I thought it best to just tie them on so they don’t rip. Washi tape might be a good alternative idea though if it’s not too sticky!
Have your child write who the Valentines are for and who they are from and you are ready to go!
Be sure to check out ALL the free printable Valentine Cards here on Making the World Cuter!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019