These funny Father’s Day candy bar wrappers are a fun way to give a sweet treat to dad!
My hubby definitely has a sweet tooth and is perfectly content with a Hershey Bar for Father’s Day! We did these for all the dads at church one year with our primary kids. It was so easy, inexpensive and the dads all loved it! Check, check and check!
Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers
You’ll need a couple of things to make these gifts:
- Printable Candy Bar Wrappers
- Hershey Bar or another candy bar in the same size. You could also use box candy or other sizes, it just won’t wrap around. You will just cut out the colored boxes and glue to the front and back)
Free Printable Father’s Day Gift
First, cut out the candy bar wrappers on the dotted lines. You will want to leave the white border if you want to wrap it around the bar. You could also cut around the colored boxes and glue them to the front and back of the candy bar or boxed candy that you chose.
Next, fold the top and bottom over along the colored box line. This just makes it a little easier to tape once you’ve wrapped it around the candy bar.
Finally, just tape the tabs together and you have your gift ready for dad!
Each Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper has “Happy Father’s Day” written on one side and then a funny Father’s Day message on the other.
The green one says:
“You’re doing a great job I’M AWESOME. You can share this with me if you want”
The blue one says:
“Being my dad is really THE ONLY GIFT YOU NEED. But here’s some chocolate anyway”
How much will the dad in your life love these?
Be sure to check out my other Father’s Day gift ideas!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019