I love sitting outside by the pool when it’s hot outside watching my kids splash in the water while I eat a big bowl of this easy summer pasta salad! I’m sure you’ve had this before at a summer bbq or picnic. It’s so darn easy to make and is one of those salads that just get better the longer it chills. I usually make a double batch and keep it in the fridge for the few days it takes us to go through it.
It’s also my husband’s favorite thing to eat. He would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner…and a late night snack if it was always available! There’s just something refreshing and satisfying about it. The funny thing is you can make it anytime during the year, not just the summer but it never occurs to me until about the middle of May to make it. It’s just one of those things that needs to be eaten when the sun is shining.
Wow, now I really want to go swimming…or my version of swimming, sitting by the pool in my suit eating delicious food and drinking delicious fruity drinks!
Easy Summer Pasta Salad Recipe
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019