This cute Dr. Seuss printable was created for Making the World Cuter by Erika Senneff.
Sometimes being on social media leaves me feeling inadequate. Too many times, I find myself comparing myself to other people. I let my mind fill with ridiculous thoughts like “I wish I could write as well as _____” or, “I wish I had a perfect life like ______ does” or, “Look at how cute her clothes are. I will never have clothes that cute.”
Poor me. Poor me. Poor me.
Luckily, Dr. Seuss steps in and reminds me that it’s okay to be original and it’s okay to be different than every other person out there in the internet land. And mostly? It’s okay to be me!
Dr. Seuss Printable Quote
Gotta love Dr. Seuss! He’s always there with just the right amount of nonsense to make sense!
Now It’s Your Turn! Do you ever find yourself comparing yourself to other bloggers, or friends? Do you need to hang this reminder somewhere in your home?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019