If you are going to throw a fiesta, you better have a party hat, and if you are going to have a party hat, then you just might need to make a DIY sombrero.
DIY Sombrero Craft
We had way too much fun making these with the kids. Oriental Trading Company has everything you need to make these cute diy sombreros. You can paint them, add fabric and trim or you can do what we did and add tissue paper. We used these super fun shredding scissors that are seriously so cool. Then it’s just a matter of putting them together!
My littlest and my niece were so cute with them, they just sat and giggled at each other.
The older kids really got into it as well, they were more than excited to be doing that and not a “baby craft” like their mom makes them do sometimes. 😉 These are perfect for a fiesta birthday party, a summer bbq, obviously for Cinco de Mayo, or just a family Taco Tuesday. Your kids will think you are the coolest!
To get the supplies and learn how we made this super fun party DIY sombrero craft, head over to the Oriental Trading Company’s blog.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019