Make a super easy and cute DIY fruity personal pinata!
SO excited to share these cute little fruity guys, the tutorial is over on eighteen25. You’ll have to head over there on the details on how to make them, but I wanted to share how I used them for some of the teacher appreciation gifts that I shared
You’ve seen one pineapple idea…but here’s another! Eeeek! He’s so dang cute. 🙂
The melon is one I’ve made a few times, it just screams summer to me and is so fun to give to my daughter’s friends for birthday gifts! They make great birthday gifts for practically any age, for kids, candy and a few trinkets are more than enough. For teenagers and adults, put some cash or gift cards inside. What a great graduation gift to give too!
Finally we have the little strawberry, and she is just precious. Teachers love these, I mean they get to beat something with a stick! Ha! If you don’t want to make them for your teachers, you most certainly could just make them for party favors or place settings for a fiesta party!
DIY Fruity Personal Pinata
The only printable I didn’t make a personal pinata for was the Taco Bout printable that I shared ideas for. I might still make a taco personal pinata because it would just be too darn cute! In the meantime, hop on over to eighteen25 to see how I made these cute little guys!
Be sure to print out these cute tags and check out all the other ideas for Teacher Appreciation Gifts.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Elf Quote Christmas Cheer Gift Idea with Free Printable - December 11, 2018
- Flipping Love You Gift Idea-Best Neighbor Gift Ideas - December 11, 2018
- Friend or Neighbor Blanket Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 11, 2018
- Chips and Salsa Neighbor Gift - December 10, 2018
- Come Follow Me 2019; Family and Individual Printable Study Helps - December 5, 2018