Hip hop hoppy to be sharing this DIY Easter Bunny Wreath with you today!
Y’all know I love me a wreath craft project! This DIY Easter bunny wreath was super simple to put together. Then seriously the second I was done taking photos of it my sister promptly took it from my house to hang it on her front door! She muttered something about me having like 14 spring and Easter wreaths and this one just screamed her or some nonsense. The nerve! 😉 At least she lives close so I can visit it, and I have to say it does add a lot of cuteness to her springy porch.
DIY Easter Bunny Wreath
I am sharing the tutorial and where to get the supplies for this wreath over on Oriental Trading’s Fun 365. It comes together really easily, and will add so much color and fun to your Easter decor. Pick up all the supplies and get the tutorial over there.
And just for the record, I only have 4 spring and Easter wreaths!
Be sure to check out the full tutorial over on Fun 365!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Valentine Decor and Valentine Printable Pack - February 4, 2019
- Sexy Valentine Gift for Your Husband (that he really wants) - February 4, 2019
- Disguise Valentine Free Printable Cards - February 4, 2019
- Magic Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019
- Parachute Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019