Looking for some fresh ideas for your teachers? Check out these 5 new cute teacher appreciation printable gift ideas for some fun inspiration!
There are a lot of the same kind of Teacher Appreciation Gifts all over Pinterest, and I wanted to give you some new ideas that really aren’t like the others! So here are 5 new cute teacher appreciation printable gift ideas for you to surprise your teachers with this year!
Cute Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas
1. I’m Grateful for the ‘Roll’ You Play- Tootsie Roll Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea
A little jar of treats for your teacher to dip into whenever a sweet craving hits or they just need a mini escape is a perfect gift! Get the jars, the tootsie rolls, ribbon and printable all over on Oriental Trading’s Fun365.
2. You’ve Made this Year so Sweet- Macaron Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea
Oriental Trading has these darling little cake domes that are the perfect size for a macaron or mini cupcake! Get the domes and this cute printable tag over on Fun365 for a fun little treat your teacher is sure to find adorable and tasty!
3. You are My Favorite Teacher ‘Pho’ Real-Panda Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea
Teachers need to eat, and if they don’t have to think about packing a lunch…especially during long days like teacher conferences, they will love you forever! Print out this panda printable and pair with a heat and serve package of pho and new pair of chopsticks!
4. 2, 4, 6, 8 Who do we Appreciate? You! – Cheerleader Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Idea
These cute little cheerleaders with candy pom poms in your school colors are sure to bring a smile to your teachers face! You can get the printable and the caramels with different color wrappers over on Oriental Trading’s Fun365. Can you tell I love designing with their products? So many cute things!
5. Thanks for Teaching me a Whole Llama Stuff! – Llama and Wool Socks Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea
This one might be my favorite! I love the cute little llama and pairing with a cozy pair of wool socks is the ultimate comfort gift!
As you can see, giving appreciation to our teachers can be inexpensive, fun and most of all cute! Which one is your favorite?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Valentine Decor and Valentine Printable Pack - February 4, 2019
- Sexy Valentine Gift for Your Husband (that he really wants) - February 4, 2019
- Disguise Valentine Free Printable Cards - February 4, 2019
- Magic Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019
- Parachute Valentine Free Printable Card - February 4, 2019