All year round, this is the list of lists for cute and unique gifts for teenage girls!
My teenage girl approves and squealed over every single one of these gift ideas, so you know they are good! Save this list for birthdays, graduations and of course Christmas and other holiday gift giving occasions! All items can be purchased on Amazon (and most are under (well under) $100). Affiliate links included. Be sure to check out all of my gift guides for great gift ideas!
10 Unique and Totally Cute Gifts for Teenage Girls
- Bullet Journal Set– The perfect way for her to get down all of her amazing thoughts, darling doodles and embarrassing memories. All with darling washi tape and cute colored markers. This is totally something that mom and daughter could do together for a fun bonding experience. Also…think of the cute Instagram photos she could make with her cute pages she makes! #bujo! 😉
- Flamingo Neon Light– A neon light lamp is just dang cool…one that looks like a flamingo though? That is lit! (My daughter is rolling her eyes at my amaze use of teen slang right now, ha!)
- LED Lighted Compact Mirror– Speaking of lit, here is a fun gift! A cute compact mirror that has a ring of LED lights so she can put on her lip gloss in perfect lighting.
- Cross-Body Round Purse– Not many things can bring a smile to a girls face like a new bag am I right? This cute round cross-body can carry all the essentials while still being small and girly!
- Golden Book of Fortune Telling-We bought this book, and my daughter loves it! It has all kinds of fortune telling from birthdays, the zodiac and even dream interpretation.
- Instax Mini Gift Pack-These little film cameras are so much fun, and this pack has everything she needs! It has the camera, a case, an album, selfie mirror, frames, filters…and so much more!
- Cable Organizer– This might have to go on your wish list as well, I know it’s on mine! It’s stylish and will keep all of her chargers and cords organized and out of the way. She can use the top as a little shelf for a small succulent, or just a place to keep her phone and keys.
- Tamagotchi– This would be a fun stocking stuffer, or fun gift for her to give to her friends. A fun little throwback for us, and something totally retro for her to keep on her keys or backpack.
- Animal Socks– When my daughter and her friends go shopping, they always come home with some fun socks. These socks are darling for any animal lover!
- Crochet Mermaid Blanket– Crochet blankets are always a welcome gift…but are you even kidding me with the mermaid tail? She will absolutely love it! (Also it comes with a little mermaid necklace and drawstring bag all for less than $20!)
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 3 Types of Earth-Friendly Materials Approved by Mother Nature - June 9, 2019
- Free Printable Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers - June 7, 2019
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- Fishing Gift Tags Free Printable - June 7, 2019
- LDS Temple Art to Print at Home - April 11, 2019